or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • martinmartin commented  · 

Palemoon is paleshit. Shit should be dark and foxy.

• martinmartin commented  · 

Dropping webextensions doesn't seem to help in any way. Not dropping what makes current extensions possible or provide a feature parity to extensions developer before removing the previous engine would help.

• G.HS.Robert Ciang (GHSRobert 瑋平)G.HS.Robert Ciang (GHSRobert 瑋平) commented  · 

Good idea.
        If the XUL addons die, I will just jump to Vivaldi. (actually I have started to use Vivaldi this week. Preparing to say goodbye to my 13 year friend Firefox.

• Anonymous commented  · 

If you're looking for a speedy alternative browser, I'd recommend Pale Moon; it's a Firefox fork that works like Firefox from the old days. It's fast and supports most of the Firefox extensions. Most importantly, it is not dropping XUL or XPCOM and listens to its users.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Wow, firefox is losing its most important audience, those who push things forward,
        those who use their brains.
        It seems that, those at mozilla have lost their heads to a hungry dinosaur.

Why follow them now?

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'm giving up on Firefox and now...
        i'm just looking for a fast, private browser with the ability for tab groupings.

Current add-ons i'm using are:

uBlock Origin, uMatrix, and Tab Groups Helper.

Please let me know

• Anonymous commented  · 

Where is the downvote button?

• sergeysergey commented  · 

Type c 100
        Echo "xul cumsluts"

• commoncommon commented  · 

Why remove xul & xpcom? Why not just add your webextensions and leave xpcom alone? Stupid new egotistical management. Unless you're Steve Jobs, you will just tank Firefox.

It's an open source project. If you want to prove something, go start your own shit. Don't mess with Firefox.

• kupkup commented  · 

I wrote some extensions for Chrome, I wrote some extensions for Firefox. And what I have to say: if you are a good coder, it doesn't matter, what API you need to use for a different platforms. If you are a shitty-coder, noone will helps you. Excuse me, but why Google (or Opera, or IE - whatever) didn't rebuilt their API to be looks like a Firefox? Or Mozilla wants to be a Google slut? If so - it's a pity.

while (Australis)
        {
        alert ("Hello, ChromoFox!");
        }

• bugzillabugzilla commented  · 

Drop webextensions +1024. The entire project is a huge defect !

• Anonymous commented  · 

What's horrible is that I have to keep adding new addons to fix my already perfect browser. I have to add firefox classic theme restorer, I have to add a freaking add-on for about:blank :/

• Anonymous commented  · 

Opera is already dead. We don't need another Chrome simulator 2016. We already have 4: Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi, and soon Edge.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

--------------------------------------

Mozilla es un niño abusado sexualmente de culo de basura de la empresa, controlada por grandes sumas de dinero y son estúpidos de mierda chupar la polla de Google fan-boys y Anti personalización de los fascistas! Estúpido de mierda a los violadores de menores de edad, niños y niñas!

Estúpido fuckin Google Chrome clon de putas y cock suckers! Comer mierda, conducir al infierno y chupar de Google polla hasta tragarse a sí mismo en el suicidio! ISIS debe arrancar de la cabeza y el ruso Super-Héroe militar debe bomba 2 chupar la polla hijos de puta a la tierra de modo que su valor cadáveres son enviados al espacio para nadie es víctima náusea más, fucktards!

Usted Mozilla fucktards como para humillar a los bodys de menores de edad, las niñas y chupar su clítoris! Puede que nuestro querido Señor Dios y Jesucristo envíe sus cuerpos en descomposición directamente al infierno, para tocar las comunidades de los huevos de oro de la gloria! Jugar con mis 2 grandes campanas de oro de la gloria, estúpido travesti gilipollas! Vete a la mierda y a la Mierda ESTÚPIDA de MIERDA COÑO!!!!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mozilla is a child molesting ass garbage company, controlled by large sums of money and are stupid shit to suck the cock of Google fan-boys and Anti customization of the fascists! Stupid fucking rapists of minors, boys and girls!

Stupid fuckin Google Chrome clone of whores and cock suckers! Eat shit, driving to hell and suck Google's cock until swallow himself up in suicide! ISIS must start from the head, and the Russian Super-Hero military must pump 2 cock sucking bastards to the ground so that its value carcasses are sent into space for no one is a victim nausea more, fucktards!

You Mozilla fucktards as to humiliate the bodys of minors, the girls and suck on her clit! May our dear Lord God and jesus Christ send their decaying bodies straight to hell, to touch the communities of the golden egg of glory! Play with my 2 large bells of gold and of glory, the stupid transvestite asshole! Fuck you and Fuck you STUPID FUCKING PUSSY!!!!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! I am Tyler-D of Rapezilla! I love to put my holy Rapezilla cock in the pussies of girls of 6 years or in the mouth of 6-year old boys! Dear raped to the users, we hope you enjoy our bright and shiny cool Chrome clone, in the same way as we do ... In the same way as you do to enjoy sucking Google cock, in the same way as we do... Day to day, month to month, year by year! You users has to know, we are addicted to the money of Google and prostituting ourselves with a smile slasher always and forever!

and never forget:

Shit fucktards Mozilla nazis! Let the rape of 6-year children and mountain goats fucking pussies stupid! That ISIS decapitarlo and it will send you to hell damn infidels have no value! NAZICUNTS stupid! And as I do not support ISIS - The Russian troops should bomb that fucktards into oblivion after! Fuck Mozilla, fuck Isis, fuck America! God bless Russia and Russian people, fucktards!

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

TylerDMozilla, Justin Dolske, Gavin Sharp, Mattn, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team is a damn bitch to fuck in the ass! TylerDMozilla, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, Gavin Sharp, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team cool! Cool! Pimp shit! Cool! Assholes, sluts, whores suck my sons monster cock! Their cocks fucking sluts! TylerDMozilla, Justin Dolske, Gavin Sharp, Mattn, Blake Winton, Aza Dotzler, MSUJaws Dao Gottwald, UX-Team play with my two big golden bells of glory!

Australis is for children, developed by Mozilla UX gay cock fuckers suck! To deepen the immersion of ass fucking idiots Google mindless austhistic! Assholes! Sluts! Cocksucking Freaks Google! Fuck sluts Googlezilla and go bankrupt! And take Australis fuck you, Gaylord! ! That our dear Lord God and jesus Christ send their decaying bodies straight to hell for touching the golden eggs Communities of glory! Fuck you and kiss Googles ass! If you like Chrome that much in both Australis cloning, you have to be serious and work for fucktards Chrome! Greetings from Spain, ChiliConCarne1

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

Fuck you pussies clone Mozilla Chrome!

• FxUserFxUser commented  · 

No addons, no firefox

Stop messing about with it, since V4 I`ve been battling to keep it working while removing and disabling things too.

Do not want a bloated ChromeFox

• :(:( commented  · 

:( since now it'll work just like a chromium browser like opera so might as well change your browser name to:

a - chromefox
        b - chromiumfox
        c - firechrome
        d - firechromium
        e - googlefox
        f - firegoogle

← Previous 1 3

Feedback and Knowledge Base